Grocery Stores In Fort Lauderdale

SunshineCity

There's a Publix at Los Olas Supermarket 7/10ths of a mile from your hotel. It's open daily at 7am and closes at 10 pm. An easy walk or a quick cab ride. ;)

Depart Riverside Hotel at 620 E Las Olas Blvd and head west on E Las Olas Blvd

Turn left (S) onto SE 3rd AveTurn right (W) onto (S) 6th St [Judge GW Tedder SR St]Road name changes to (S) 6th StArrive 601 S Andrews Ave

I am staying at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale and I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a grocery store/drug store near there.

YES> We just stayed there last week. Just ask Elizabet at the front desk for directions. She was fantastic to us. Early check in, superb service, and a wonderful location. You will love it. I hope you booked a room in the new tower. These are very nice. Enjoy!:D

Any other questions? Feel free to ask.....just wish I was going too.:cool:

The Publix on Andrews Avenue is a short cab ride away, but if you just wanted a drug store (that you can easily walk to) there's a CVS Drug store 2 blocks north of the Riverside Hotel in a small strip mall on the NW corner of Federal Hwy. & Broward Blvd.

The Publix on Andrews Avenue is a short cab ride away, but if you just wanted a drug store (that you can easily walk to) there's a CVS Drug store 2 blocks north of the Riverside Hotel in a small strip mall on the NW corner of Federal Hwy. & Broward Blvd.

Spot on TrentS. We walked there and it was not far. Thanks again for all of the valuable information you have provided for us on our cruise last week. Loved the Riverside.:D

Archived