Bannister Island / RCCL Snorkle & Beach

bermuda05

• 2 weeks later...

We just did this excursion from Enchantment. It was pretty good. The snorkeling was so-so. We'd always heard Belize has some of the best in the world, but we didn't see much. I don't know if that is hurricane damage or bad day or location or what. You get 45 minutes to snorkel and then you ride to the beach and have about 45 minutes at the beach. The beach is nice, but it goes really fast.

Hi,

You can also do this independently & save yourself $$$. We booked through coralbreezelimited.com & they have 3 options to choose from. I can do a review after we return from our Legend of the Seas cruise Jan 7th sailing.

I sure hope the snorkeling is good though......?

Sue

I'm booked onto the Bannister Island tour for our cruise in january with the cruise line not coral breeze, I've heard good things about this tour, originally i found their website through an ad on here - I've been told they go to Turniff Atoll to snorkel now and that this is one of the only tours that can get there as they have new catamarans that can pick up from the ship and cover the distance in time.

From what I can tell Turniff is not visited by many (any?) other tours, so the snorkeling should be unspoilt and great- hurricanes haven't caused any reef damage in Belize I don't think, maybe further north in Florida and Mexico though.

Do you know what reef you went to Danem? Do you think I should rethink?

gene

Archived