Afternoon

sunlite

We are in port from 10-6. We are doing the dolphin encounter at Anthonys through Carnival from 10-1. Since we would have 4 more hours, would like to do something else, like beach or zipline, monkeys etc but cant find an excursion in the afternoon. I am not sure where Anthonys is located so not quite sure if it makes sense to get a cab from there or go back to the port and start all over. Since the dolphins are expensive, looking for something reasonable to do for 6 people.

The zip line course inside the Carnival port is fantastic. My son and I travelled from the downtown port for it. Of course we were incredibly lucky. Of the 5 ships supposed to be in port, we were the only one that made it due to bad weather. With no Carnival ship there, and it being pretty far, we were the only ones there. Which was doubly awesome. But it's a big course and lots of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This looks like it may work. Thanks so much. I see pictures of the chair lift but no zip line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

not to worry the zip is there... search Utube for vids of Mahogany Bay.. My guess at least one will show you where the zip line is.. As I understand it is out across the parking lot.