Stateroom sharing

lennel

We will be on a cruise And currently have a Mini Suite for 4 of us, will be a little tight. Now 2 other relatives want to go but they are on a budget, We are thinking of Giving them our 2 spaces in the Mini Suite, And then Booking a Haven suite 552 sf suite on the epic, Will one of the other guests be able to use our room also or will they charge us more as its like 2300 pp in the haven suite compared to 1600 in the mini suite, Please don't criticize I am just seeing if this is frowned upon.

You are allowed to entertain guests in your suite. I’m not certain about sleepovers. Non Haven guest are not permitted in the exclusive areas such as the lounge and pool area. I believe they charge a fee for dining in the Haven Restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea, if you wanted someone else to sleep in there they can't stop you. But their card won't work to open the door so they'd only have access to the room when one of the two assigned to the room are there. I don't know if there's restricted access to get to some of the haven rooms though as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You are allowed to entertain non-Haven guests in the stateroom (including sleepovers) but the non-Haven guest is not allowed to use the other parts of the Haven (sundeck, pool, bar, lounge, etc.)

As noted above, the non-Haven guest would need the Haven guest to allow entrance. Letting the non-Haven guest "borrow" the room card for access is a no-no. (n)

Echoing those above. They can hang out in the suite, but cannot access benefits within the Haven complex that they did not pay for. I wouldn’t recommend this scenario, as you would have to ditch them much of the time in order to truly experience the Haven benefits.

Truthfully its not about benefits its about room size Even the 241 sf they give is small, plus the bathroom setup will be something to get used to in the mini suite on epic. But Thank you for the info

The Epic Haven is pretty secluded.

You might cross your fingers for your non suite folks to snag few of the few POSH passes. You could hang out there and in your suite.

But as others have said, the suite dining and exclusive haven area are not shareable. And I believe NCL is no longer allowing you to have non suite guests dine with you in the haven restaurant for a fee.