Sea turtle and shipwreck freshwater bay- princess

starfamily

Has anyone done the three hour shipwrek and sea turtle excursion via princess? I really like the looks of the longer wone (the five star with lunch) but I want to make it to diamonds international for a stone upgrade so I don't have that much time.

Do you know what tour opperator runs it? Is it worth the 59.00 per person? Does anyone have any photos of the turtles they would like to share?

Did you try Stephen at Thriller Turtle & Shipwreck? We only paid $45 & to snorkel with the turtles & the shipwrecks. It was a 1p.m tour & we were back at 4p.m. & they are in the centre of Bridgetown 5 minute walk to Diamonds International. Maybe you can take your ring in the morning, walk around the shops in Bridgetown & then get your ring back before your 1p.m. tour. There e-mail thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com

You can find out more about their snorkeling tour.

We did this excursion when we were on the Sun Princess and loved it! I can't remember the name of the tour operator, but I did do a review on this Barbados board then, so maybe you could search for it. I think it was something like "Wild Cats"....we went on board two small power catamarans (each held 12 people in bench seats, but we didn't have the full twelve on either boat). The turtles were wonderful....very clear water. It was a little cloudier in the water at the shipwrecks, but still good. Then we spent a little time (maybe 20 minutes) on the beach and had rum punch. Then back to the pier. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived