Review of Coral Breeze Reef Snorkeling/Shark Ray Aley

Milwaukee

We stopped in Belize on Wed. December 7th with our cruise and did the Coral Breeze Reef Snorkeling/Shark Ray Alley tour with lunch. It was fantastic. The tour left Belize City at around 10:00. The boat was full for our trip with about 30 people or so I would imagine. The directors were great and our captain, Fabian really took care of us. On our way to Cay Caulker (sp?) we had 2 dolphins swimming next to our boat. We stopped and were able to watch and take pictures of them. The boat ride was about 45 minutes to an hour. They stopped at the Cay and let people change clothes or use the bathroom and then it was about a 5 minute ride out to the reef. The snorkeling was great. The water was crystal clear and we saw a lot of fish. My only complaint with this was that with so many people it was difficult to snorkel without running into someone. There were too many people. One of the guides could tell that I was getting annoyed though and took my husband and I away from the others through a very narrow little channel of coral, which was great. After that we all got back in the boat and drove another 5 minutes or so to swim with the rays and sharks. This was awesome. There were tons of rays and a few sharks. This is a great experience. After that we went back to Cay Caulker and had lunch. There were a bunch of choices for food. Everyone seemed happy with their food, kids included. I am a vegetarian and they even had a choice for me. After lunch we had a few minutes to walk around and then we got back on the boat to go back to Belize City. I think we got back a little before 3:00. It was a great excursion. Thanks to Coral Breeze for such a wonderful day! :D

This is music to my ears. I did the same excursion with them a year ago and I was coaching my parents on what to do... where to go... for their next cruise to Belize. I was a little hesitant to send to them to Coral Breeze since I haven't used them in over a year, but with your post I will confidently recommend them again. Thanks so much!

Archived