Cave Tubing with REGGIE!!! A+++++

MandynJim

We booked with Reggie for our cave tubing experience. Reggie is one of the original Cave Tubing companies. We were met by Jamaih who was friendly and very nice. It ended up only being my husband and myself. We drove to the Cave tubing place on our way there Jamaih told us all about Belize. When we got there we were equipped with head lamps, life vests, and intertubes. We then hiked for about 45 minutes, the hike wasn't bad and it was a beautiful hike. We went to section 4 (the cruise ships take you to section 3, as do many other private companies) Section 4 is further down the river and you get to venture through additional cave. We were guided great through the caves with Jamiah, he was a wonderful tour guide!! He paddled us through the caves and helped with the occasional currents. As the cruise ship tours were crahsing into the walls we were expertly guided through the caves. Is was an amazing sight! After we were finished we ate lunch there at a great little place. We had BBQ chicken, a kind of fruit salad, a wonderful bread (I can't remember the name) banana nut bread desert, rice, and fruit punch all for $5. When we were finished we drove back to Belize City. We were back with plenty of time to spare. This was our favorite excursion to date. I would definetely recommend Cave Tubing with Reggie!!!!

Thanks for your thread! We are a group travelling with a 5 yr old. The on-ship excursion states no one under 12 for the tubing - we were disappointed. Well - Reggie says no problem, just bring a life jacket for the little ones. Also, half the cost! We are looking forward to our tubing adventure!

Thanks again!

Sue :o

We went cave tubing with Jamai also, had 12 in our group, I cant say enough about this folks. It was the highlight of our trip. Jamai is the son of Reggie, our driver was Lionel, my daughter is 11, and she wanted to jump off the cliff, about 12 feet up, she looked over the edge and said she was not jumping, Lionel came up behind her and over they went. She wanted to jump again, said that was the best thing she did. These guys are the best with kids. you will have a great time.

Sandy

We went cave tubing with Jamai also, had 12 in our group, I cant say enough about this folks. It was the highlight of our trip. Jamai is the son of Reggie, our driver was Lionel, my daughter is 11, and she wanted to jump off the cliff, about 12 feet up, she looked over the edge and said she was not jumping, Lionel came up behind her and over they went. She wanted to jump again, said that was the best thing she did. These guys are the best with kids. you will have a great time.

Sandy

I jumped off the cliff it was awesome!

Archived