Internet speed on Norwegian epic

csgsu

anyone been on and no how it is to use....we are leaving our little one for the first time and my wife is freaking out that we cant check in a couple of times so I was thinking if I could facetime for a second that would be awesome...any help would be appreciated

We were on it a month ago and it is slow, but it works. You may be able to Facetime, but I'm not sure. Interestingly, we could only connect from inside our cabin; the minute we walked out on the balcony, we lost the connection. Most of the ports have free wi-fi - that is probably your best bet.

I had the unlimited internet last month on the Epic. I didn't try face timing or making any kind of internet calls. It worked fine for social media, messaging apps, and email. I couldn't stream any videos, even videos on Facebook wouldn't load. I was able to upload pictures with no issues. I really have no complaints tho, sometimes it was a little slow but I wasn't expecting super fast speeds in the middle of the ocean.