Ventura

bodgerday

Late embarkation. At least a three hour delay. Some people will not be on board until late evening. Does anyone know if early dining will be on time? Surely muster drill takes priority. Also p&o say delay due to bad weather. Could they also take this opportunity to do a deep clean.

I'm not sure where you get the information from "some will be boarding late evening" from. Ventura is due in just after 11am. P&O originally indicated 12noon arrival with embarkation from 4.30pm so with an earlier arrival loading should start earlier. With regards to Dining times they will probably be slightly later but the "die hards" will still be queuing for Freedom Dining @5.30!.

Thanks for your quick reply. I received an email from p&o yesterday stating embarkation will not start until 4.30. So on that working out some will be still boarding at 7.30. With approx 3000 people to board I would think my estimate is about right. I am not scheduled to embark till 5.30. I am not worried about late boarding. I hope the deep clean works.

I'm not sure where you get the information from "some will be boarding late evening" from. Ventura is due in just after 11am. P&O originally indicated 12noon arrival with embarkation from 4.30pm so with an earlier arrival loading should start earlier. With regards to Dining times they will probably be slightly later but the "die hards" will still be queuing for Freedom Dining @5.30!.

Only if they are on board by 5.30

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm not sure where you get the information from "some will be boarding late evening" from. Ventura is due in just after 11am. P&O originally indicated 12noon arrival with embarkation from 4.30pm so with an earlier arrival loading should start earlier.

Yes she arrived at 11am but it takes the best part of 2 hours for clearance and offloading baggage. I understand priority disembarkation starts around 1.15 so full disembarkation will take up to 2 hours. Then they will have to do the final deep clean, so 4.30 sounds about right to me. Dai is the Master here, so be interested in his take on it.

Bal

Am sat in ocean terminal lounge waiting for shuttle to take us to mayflower. We have been told we have a four hour wait. So we are looking to reach the other terminal about 6pm. Hopefully on board quickly after that. A deep clean is in operation so hopefully all Nv problems will be resolved. :)