Cadiz Shore Excursion July 24, 2018

swifs

We are three adult passengers on the Disney Magic who are looking for other passengers to join us on a shore excursion on July 24 in Cadiz that will tour Seville (the Placa de Espagna) and the Alcazar. We have contacted a tour company that we have used on previous Oceania sailings where we stopped in Malaga or Granada to see the Alhambra and we were impressed with their service. The cost would be 69E plus another 12.50E for Alacazar admission, which is much less than the comparable ship price. We have done this before but not with my daughter so we would like to go again. Please consider joining us.

If you have questions feel free to contact me but if you want to join the excursion, please contact the tour company directly at www.SpainDayTours.com .They can answer all of your specific questions directly and I have found them very helpful in the past.

I have posted here because there wasn't a RollCall for this sailing (although I have attempted to start one).

• 3 weeks later...

We went on their website and signed up for the Seville tour and the full day Lisbon tour. It will be myself, Gina and husband ,Bruce. We are platinum with DCL, our 18th Disney Cruise. We are from Houston. Retired and love to cruise ! These ports in Spain are new to us , looking forward to touring there.

Go to Facebook and search Disney Magic July 22 2018 for the roll call.