Drink Package

I purchased the drink package last month. I used some OBC with my payment. I noticed that it is cheaper today with the sale. Can I cancel and repurchase the package; will I get my OBC back. Thanks in advance for the information.

Yes, you will get your OBC back instantly and can use it again right away.

We were not offered a drink package discount before our upcoming cruise in February. We keep getting emails with so called discounts?? is it cheaper to purchase it on board than before you board

No, it's typically less expensive to purchase pre-cruise during one of the promos.

IKeep checking your Cruise Planner, the prices can change at any time.

Its $45 a day which we both have to buy. it would total $ 850.00 . would we really spend that much on drinks all week? They really get you on the drink deal. Actually it's not a deal at all.

We are on a 6 day cruise. It adds up. We will each drink about 4 bottles of water, or more per day (25$).Two glasses of wine each at dinner (40$). 6-7 other various drinks during the day and evening. So for us, it’s worth it

Well we will be away 8 nights. We will consider it. U can get glazed of water at meals anytime I think. We usually order large bottles of water to our room

I would defiantly buy it for a 6 night but most of our aussie cruises are 9-12 nighters, not sure I would jump at it on an 8 nighter either if you dont mind drinking ships water and included drinks like us.

If you take out the premium coffee bottled water and fresh juice most people other than alcoholics would still expect to break better than even at worst case without the package so thats why its all one package now to get the coffee bottled water fresh juice alcohol drinkers back into it.

Maybe I’ll get the coffee / water package and buy alcohol drinks. Do u think that would be a good idea. Thank you

If you also drink average cruise alcohol as well then the coffee water package on its own isnt worth it! better off with the premium package if you ask me!

Maybe I’ll get the coffee / water package and buy alcohol drinks. Do u think that would be a good idea. Thank you

Depends how many coffees, fresh orange juices, waters, and alcoholic drinks you will consume on average every day of the cruise, including port days. If you give us that info, we can tell you what package (if any) would be best.