Ovation of the Seas Drink Cards

Hello,

We are going on the Ovation of the Seas on 27th January and we are contemplating whether we should purchase a deluxe drinks package but I was wondering if anyone knows if a 10 drinks card is offered on the Ovation of the Seas and if so, at what stage of the cruise is it offered?

Thanks

Amanda

• 1 month later...

I've just come home an Ovation of the Seas cruise and I didn't see any cards offered - we had the drinks package (bought earlier when it was a good price). Most people onboard seemed to have the drinks package and it paid for itself many times over I think! I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have :)

I've just come home an Ovation of the Seas cruise and I didn't see any cards offered - we had the drinks package (bought earlier when it was a good price). Most people onboard seemed to have the drinks package and it paid for itself many times over I think! I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have :)

Thanks so much for the reply :)

It's a bummer that they don't offer it. We seem to miss out on a lot of stuff that gets offered in the US. The drinks package is so expensive and can't be shared. It would be $1580 for 2 of us for drinks and I don't know if we can justify that :(:(:(

Thanks so much for the reply :)

It's a bummer that they don't offer it. We seem to miss out on a lot of stuff that gets offered in the US. The drinks package is so expensive and can't be shared. It would be $1580 for 2 of us for drinks and I don't know if we can justify that :(:(:(

It depends on how much you'll drink, how many sea days, etc. If you drink mainly beer then that's cheaper - wine was around $US 14 a glass. Remember no gratuities added on the ships out of Australia. It is a lot of money but we did a graph and were up about $USD 50 to 100 each day (for two of us). That included coffee, lots of water (sparkling too), cocktails and wine. Also there was the ease of getting the drink - they just take your seapass and hand it back. No signing or having to check your account etc.

How long is your cruise?