Anyone sailed on Splendour Lately?

We were on it 12/1 to 12/5. It was our 2nd time. The ship is in the process of having various parts upgraded such as the flooring around the pool area. The cabins are a bit worn but clean (we had a J/S). Crew members were wonderful. The food in the Windjammer has never been up to par but the dining room was great. It is a good ship for a short cruise but I prefer the Radiance class for 7 days or longer. Sadly, the Vision class is showing its age but the crews are among the best.

I sailed on the Spleadour of the Seas in early November on a Med. cruise. It was a nice ship and I really liked the fact that it was small. The crew on the ship is great and they go out of their to make it a great trip for the passengers. I was going to write a review but have never got around to it so if you have questions let me know and I am more than happy to answer.:)

I just got off of her last week. It was a wonderful trip! I know there has been a lot of talk about questionable food quality on this ship, but we had great food - even in the windjammer! The King and I dining room was a wonderful experience. We had lobster one night and the tails were huge. I couldn't have asked for a better cruise. You will have a blast! Enjoy!:)

I just got off of her last week. It was a wonderful trip! I know there has been a lot of talk about questionable food quality on this ship, but we had great food - even in the windjammer! The King and I dining room was a wonderful experience. We had lobster one night and the tails were huge. I couldn't have asked for a better cruise. You will have a blast! Enjoy!:)

Was yours a 5 night or 4 night cruise?

I just check my post and forgot I had this one... thank you all for the replies.. We are going on the 12 day (galveston - lisbon) April 24th in a JS Aft cabin. I heard the balcony was about 2 times larger then the standard js. I am very excited and food is such a funny thing... I have sailed on many ships and never had bad food. I have had some exceptional food and some great food and some well "good" food but bad nope never happened.

I enjoy the reviews this ship keeps getting and it sounds like the crew really go overboard to make sure you have a good time.

Thanks again for all the great responses, and may you all have a Wonderful Christmas!!

Archived