On Board Credit Question

We just booked our cruise on Allure using a travel agent. The deal came with $75 OBC. I remember from last time that we didn't see the OBC on our account until we got on the ship. When I entered our reservation on Royal Caribbean it popped up that we had $175 OBC available NOW. The 175 is what they are offering on there website and was surprised to see it on our account. Have you ever seen this?

We just booked our cruise on Allure using a travel agent. The deal came with $75 OBC. I remember from last time that we didn't see the OBC on our account until we got on the ship. When I entered our reservation on Royal Caribbean it popped up that we had $175 OBC available NOW. The 175 is what they are offering on there website and was surprised to see it on our account. Have you ever seen this?

Yes, OBC from Royal has been available to use pre-cruise for quite some time now.

I wasn't expecting any OBC from Royal, just from the travel agent. Have you ever seen people get both? Does that make sense?

If you are in a group booking, many times there are perks associated with the group, like a certain amount of OBC for each guest. If you have at least 8 staterooms, there's also a Tour Conductor (TC) credit that the travel agent may or may not share with you. This my be where your OBC is coming from. If that is the case, you won't see it until you are onboard, probably day 2.