Peat Taylor or Trever Hudlin???

siouxks

My family & I will be touring Jamaica 1/31/06 - Both tour operators are able to fulfill my request, but I am not sure which one to pick....Help!:confused:

Thanks in advance

Sue

Voyager of the Seas 1/28/06

Sovereign of the Seas 11/02

WE used Peat Taylor for our day in Jamaica and he was outstanding. I would certainly recommend him and would definitely use his services again. He has an air conditioned bus and will be with you the whole day. His son Oneill took us into DRF and made sure we were set. They showed us so much along the way including local plant life, local people, showed us points of interest and sang songs with us. They were both very nice and even offered us to stay with them should we miss the ship (which wasn't an issue as they made sure we were everywhere we wanted to be when we needed to be there). They took care of every request we made as well. www.peattaylor.com is the site, but you probably already knew that. Good luck deciding.

We used Trever Hudlin and will use him next time we are in Jamaica. He was the best tour guide that we had. He even sang me a beautiful song! We went to the Mayfield Falls and he took care of everything. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you all for getting back to my question I guess it doesn't really matter which one I choose ... they both seem to come with great references:D

Thanks!!

Sue

We went with Peat, but I agree with you. They both will probably give you an great excursion.

-Monte

Archived