How to get referral OBC

babycutie

Hi!

I'm planning a big family reunion on the Allure this summer. Most of my family members never cruised with RCI, about 26 of them. One TA told me RCI does not have referral program, but I've seen some mention of $25 OBC from RCI threads. Does this program exist? If yes, how do I start the referral process?

HD

Hi!

I'm planning a big family reunion on the Allure this summer. Most of my family members never cruised with RCI, about 26 of them. One TA told me RCI does not have referral program, but I've seen some mention of $25 OBC from RCI threads. Does this program exist? If yes, how do I start the referral process?

HD

If you are in a group booking, then you cannot get the bring-a-friend OBC.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/BringaFriend

the refer a friend program has an absurd amount of restrictions in all honesty, i got declined on my refer a friend and im not sure why as all of us had non group bookings. didn't find out the decision until about a week or two before sailing FYI

the refer a friend program has an absurd amount of restrictions in all honesty, i got declined on my refer a friend and im not sure why as all of us had non group bookings. didn't find out the decision until about a week or two before sailing FYI

Maybe this explains why the TA mentioned he never heard of it except for RCI in Australia.

Hi!

HD

I called RCCL to put in for our recent credit. as long as you have booking number, email and birth dates for the friends family you can get credit for up to 5 (5 times $25 for max credit of $125). It appears about one week before sailing.

It was pretty easy - nice perk! Friends/family have to be 1st time cruisers. You can do it on-line but did not work for me so I just called.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Bob, Apparently, the group booking rate is higher than the current promo RCI is offering (lower fares + OBC) so we won't be doing a group booking. We'll be doing individual bookings linked together.

HD

You're welcome. When you fill out the web form, you can check the status when you log in to your My Cruises account, If I remember correctly, it took until a few weeks before the cruise to get approved.

• 4 months later...
FYI

Crown & Anchor Society

s.gif

s.gif

Q: What is the Bring-a-Friend promotion for the Crown & Anchor Society?s.gifA: This promotion is no longer available

Yes, it ended AFTER this thread ran. But someone might not know so thanks for posting new info...