Off roading AMAZING!!!!

Mr&MrsBorton

If your with a cruise ship see if they offer the buggy tour.. its a 2 seater off roading buggy that cna go 40mph and is sooooo much fun... the bes t thing we have ever done........ we are young ( 23 ) but there were older couples 60 something your were having just as much fun.... we strongly recommend this to EVERYONE... just make sure its thje 2 seater one not a 4x4 tour!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
thanks Ed. I acutally did email them and they are the ones doing the excursion with Princess so theywould not do an independent booking. We prefer to do our own excursion.. much cheaper.

Perky1

We do all our excursions ourselves.

I just advise who I call that I am independent staying on the Island for a few days and if they ask I give them a Hotel name (which I look up before hand) and advise that I will be able to find my own way to the excursion.

It's always worked so far and if we get there and just happen to come accross the excursion we just advise them the taxi driver recommended it and you did not know the ship offered it. Also get there first thing before the cruise ship passengers even leave the ship and they usually have time to take you.

Ed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I checked out this thread to see what others thought of the 2-seater mini-buggy tour in Barbados. We did this a month ago and booked through Princess ($149/per 2 person mini buggy.) We had a fantastic tour guide: Tammy. Man, could she drive a buggy, but she scared the **&%% out of me on the roads of Barbados. Her head was usually turned back toward us, the passengers, rather than on the road. I was anxioius to post my pictures of this tour, but realized I have the same exact photos as the prior poster. REVIEW: It was a fun excursion. Was it worth $300 for the 4 of us?? Probably not. Barbados itself was my least favorite island in our itinerary. Next time, I will take a taxi to a recommended beach and enjoy some quiet time.

Archived