Mealtime drink package is gone?

JosephMusk

Hello folks! First of all, sorry if my english is not good.

Well, we're in a very unusual situation. We booked two cabins at the MSC Divina that depart on 01/25 from Miami to Caribbean. When we booked, we received the Mealtime Drink package included in our reservation.

Turns out that recently my brother-in-law decided to go as well, and then he bought a cabin too. But his cabin does not have the Mealtime Drink package. So, I want to know this:

1. Do you guys know if this package can be bought on board on MSC Divina on the Caribbean destinations? It does not appear on the site. If yes, what's the price?

2. If not or if he don't to buy it for some other reason, do you know if he will be able to sit on our table at MDR or people with different drink packages can't sit together?

Thanks in advance!

Well, we're in a very unusual situation. We booked two cabins at the MSC Divina that depart on 01/25 from Miami to Caribbean. When we booked, we received the Mealtime Drink package included in our reservation.

Turns out that recently my brother-in-law decided to go as well, and then he bought a cabin too. But his cabin does not have the Mealtime Drink package. So, I want to know this:

1. Do you guys know if this package can be bought on board on MSC Divina on the Caribbean destinations? It does not appear on the site. If yes, what's the price?

2. If not or if he don't to buy it for some other reason, do you know if he will be able to sit on our table at MDR or people with different drink packages can't sit together?

Thanks in advance!

I would maybe try calling but if he cant buy the pkg for some reason i am pretty sure he will still be able to sit at your table. We were sat with 2 other couples on our first Divina cruise and i think all 3 couples had different packages.

Thanks in advance!

I sat with people who had booked a different experience last summer. I had the Fantastica experience (so was able to choose the seating) and had bought a dinner wine package. They were Bella without any drink packages. They seated us together - I called in advance though and asked them to link our cabins so it shows we were traveling together.

There is no question about being seated together . It does not matter what type of drinks package you have , just be sure to have the reservation numbers linked to insure your table assignment .

Now as far as him being able to purchase a meal time beverage package , just call customer service and explain the situation as you have done here. The best outcome would be that they offer it to him to purchase , but another way would be for that family to order beverages and pay for them individually . It will definitely be more expensive for them , but everyone could dine and drink together . Hope this helps !

I am curious if this package is just no longer offered in US, like the 18 drink voucher package. Or it is not available x number of days before the sail date?

I looked at our Greek cruise this May and see the Mealtime Restaurant Package available for that sailing.