10 drink cards on Jewel OTS

• 1 month later...
Hi, we are doing a b2b on Freedom from San Juan. If I buy a card and don't use it all that week , can I use it on my 2nd week?

Thanks in advance

That would be something to ask the crewmember who is selling the card before you purchase. Policies may differ sailing to sailing.

$103 with taxes and tips added I think. $85 before that. You save $40 if you pick all $12 drinks. BTW that is the max you can spend per drink is $12. I found though if you have tipped your favourite bartender enough by then he will give you pretty much whatever you want on your ticket. Not sure on how many you can buy. I know anyone can use it not just yourself. I read before this cruise if you pick a few favourite bartenders and tip them well with cash on the first day they will remember you and all the perks that go with that. I got 4, 5's and like 40 1's the first day on ship and used the cash throughout the week as I needed extra service it worked like a charm!

how much are these cards?

Is there any real saving?

The cost varies, but most often I've seen $79 for 10 drinks. So your savings will depend on the cost of the drinks you order. If you are ordering beer for $6.50, then the card would not be a good buy for you.