John Heald Giving Ship on a Stick

lsumz13

He gives them out all the time. Just ask nicely on his FB page a day before you cruise with your sail date, ship name and cabin number. You may or may not get something, but chances are pretty even that you will. Ignore the relentless trolls on his page that will probably respond to your post. Mental illness from living in mom's basement into their 30's and 40's is rampant over there.

When my daughter was 4, he sent her a ship on a stick, signed photo of the ship, a medal, and then sent us some champagne. I’ll never forget it - I answered the cabin door, and my daughter chose that moment to run out of the shower and streak through the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got one. I believe I left a message on his page with my ship, sail date and room number. You have to do it the the day before your cruise starts though. I got a ship on a stick, bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. It was waiting in my room on embarkation day. (This was August 2016 so things may have changed since then)

Edited by greenenvy
Changing for accuracy.

Do you private message him? Don't want to post all the info for the public to see on FB

Laura

There is no way to PM him. Posting on his FB page is the only way and his recommended method. Unless you have a stalker, you should be fine. It's no more dangerous than driving around all day and half a million people seeing your license plate on your vehicle.

I got one. I believe I left a message on his page with my ship, sail date and room number. You have to do it the the day before your cruise starts though. I got a ship on a stick, bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. It was waiting in my room on embarkation day. (This was August 2016 so things may have changed since then)

Thank you for posting what you have to do. I am taking my nephew on the Pride in February. It will be his platinum cruise and he is very excited but especially about the platinum pin for some reason. I was thinking I didn't receive my pin on my August or November cruise so I thought I would contact him to make sure the pin is there for my nephew. :)

Has anyone had any luck with John Heald giving you a ship on a stick if you ask him before your cruise? Wanting to surprise my husband with one for his birthday on our cruise in a few weeks.

Your first post and you are asking for a ship on a stick.:o