Cabanas?

tcbptg

Hello all,

Will be sailing on the Seaside early March.

Can anyone tell me if there are cabanas you can reserve, and if so the cost?

Definitely cabanas within the yacht club and cost is something around $150 sea days and $99 port days I believe. Not sure on exact prices but that’s the ball park. No idea if there are cabanas on rest of ship although I haven’t seen any mention.

Hi tcbptg,

We disembarked Seaside yesterday and were booked in the Yacht Club. I am a huge fan of renting cabanas and have done so on Celebrity several times. I fully intended to spend the $149 for one of our sea days this cruise but decided against it on Seaside. My reasons:

1, There are plenty of loungers available in the Yacht Club. Granted shady lounge locations are at a premium but our cruise was partly cloudy so it wasn't necessary.

2, These cabanas contain only two beds and are designed really for two people. Very intimate but not really practical. Also, they are kind of flimsy and cheap in my opinion. Not a deal breaker but just makes spending the extra $150 a bit harder to do.

3, Yacht Club food and beverage are literally steps away from the cabanas. No need for enhanced service.

I only saw one in use during our cruise and they were using a couple of them for lounge cushion and furniture storage.