Just Back From The Jewel of the Sea Yesterday - Any Questions?

berbet

SA2960 - We only did 2 excursions. We took the Conch Train/Trolley tour in Key West. It was good. Gave us an hr. long tour of Key West. Then we walked around on our own after the tour. The other excursion was our favorite. We did the Stingray City Tour in Grand Cayman. We booked it through RCCI. It was GCD1. Don Foster's Dive was the company that took us by boat to Stingray City. It was the highlight of our trip. I highly recommend it.

I don't have time now, but hope to post a report after the holidays.

Check out shoretrips.com.

We did Stingray City thru them. Great web site of many Carribean Islands and an actual phone # for questions. Certain excursions are offered certain days, so you might have to book thru the ship. I find we like private companies, if researched properly, and have a better time, not feeling like a heard of cattle.

Have fun!

My husband and I will be on the Jewel in February with our two daughters 18 and 15. What kinds of things did you do at the Ports? Anything in particular you would recommend?

You may want to head over to the Ports Of Call forum here. There are loads of suggestions for excursions at each port there.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived