Ultimate package cost raising when I recieved OBC?

Do the pre purchase packages fluctuate? I received an OBC from CC points, now, when I log in to my cruise planner, the cost "includes my discount", but is still higher then it was 3 days ago.

I've seen posts where the cost for a 5 day cruise is $48 ...That includes the day we disembark? at 7-9am in the MORNING?

Thanks for your comments or feedback!

Prices do fluctuate quite often from what I've noticed, with or without OBC. I have to deal with foreign exchange rates too so that doesn't help me any further.

You don't count the disembarkation day in the package, but you are counting embarkation day as day one as a pre-purchased package covers drinks from the moment you step onboard the ship.

The prices are constantly fluctuating. I purchased my deluxe beverage package when I booked my newest cruise at $41 + gratuities (18% of total package cost) not on sale. The reason I book it right away is that I check the price about once a week. If the price drops, all you do is cancel the package, and rebook. You will be able to apply the funds from the previously booked package. Now, the deluxe package is “Buy one, get one 50% off,” meaning 25% off each passenger up to two passengers. However, the price is advertised at $42 per day.

That being said, the price more than likely did not change because you have onboard credit in the cruise planner. I had $100 onboard credit, and my price per day was less when I had the onboard credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do the pre purchase packages fluctuate? I received an OBC from CC points, now, when I log in to my cruise planner, the cost "includes my discount", but is still higher then it was 3 days ago.

I've seen posts where the cost for a 5 day cruise is $48 ...That includes the day we disembark? at 7-9am in the MORNING?

Thanks for your comments or feedback!

If you purchase now and later see a lower price you can cancel and re-order. If you used OBC to purchase, you will get that OBC back as soon as you cancel.