How far in advance for bookings?

Donna_In_India

Just wondering how far in advance you are able to book excursions, dining, etc.? Thanks!

Shore excursions you can often book up to a year before the cruise - it depends on the cruise itinerary how early the shore excursions are "released" on MyNCL. Dining can be booked 90 days before the cruise (100 days if you are booked in a suite). The same goes for the special shows on the larger ships.

Yeah, there's basically squat for my Bliss cruise too. There's 1 excursion listed. Everything else is "too early to book". Even the free stuff doesn't have more than a few word description. I was hoping to find more details on the race track and laser tag.

Yeah, there's basically squat for my Bliss cruise too. There's 1 excursion listed. Everything else is "too early to book". Even the free stuff doesn't have more than a few word description. I was hoping to find more details on the race track and laser tag.

We sail the week before you. I'm hoping it's not too cold for the race track and laser tag. It looked like the laser tag was mostly outdoors? I'm already resigned to not swimming.

Maybe the pools are heated? They are on Princess AFAIK. I've got a cool picture of my late mother-in-law in the pool on an Alaskan cruise. She was the only one even on the deck. The pool looked like a sauna with all the steam coming off of it.

Maybe the pools are heated? They are on Princess AFAIK. I've got a cool picture of my late mother-in-law in the pool on an Alaskan cruise. She was the only one even on the deck. The pool looked like a sauna with all the steam coming off of it.

That would be nice! When we did a Baltic cruise with RCI they let my daughter use the Solarium pool, which was great. I can't see that happening on NCL with the amount of kids that will be on the cruise as well as the fact that the covered pool is for the Haven guests.