Coral Princess - Internet Access - Prepay or wait?

The Big Lebowski

For reference buying online through the cruise personalizer was 200+40 bonus minutes, on board the "first day" package was 20 bonus minutes on the 200 minute package. I think pre-pay was 400+60 or 600+80, versus 400+30 and 600+40 on board during the "first day" promo.

Also you have to take a note that will be in your stateroom to the internet cafe to have them add the bonus minutes on manually. I don't remember on Coral whether they used vouchers or just loaded an OBC on the room account, but on Crown they just loaded the $99 for the 200 minute package I bought in advance by credit card onto my stateroom account - then when I actually bought the package it just debited the room balance; then I took the note down to the internet care, and they did the adjustment to my total minutes. Easy, though sounds a little complex when written down.

On an 8 day cruise with 4 sea days, I had the 240 minute package and still got off the cruise with ~100 minutes left over; and I checked email a couple times a day and did some facetime calls back home. They also offered pay by the minute for $0.79/min, so if you buy a package and go over by a little it might still be cheaper than overbuying... YMMV