Canopy Tour in PV!

garbgepikr

Just off the Vision, which sailed 12/11 -12/18. What a wonderful trip! Best yet, out of 4 Cruises. Just HAVE to take the time to tell a little about the Canopy Tour in PV, for anyone thinking about this as a shore excursion.

We DID NOT book with the company used by the Cruise lines. We had some friends who are "regulars" at a condo in PV, and met them when in port. They suggested the Canopy tour with a company called Shore Trips, which they had done on a past trip to PV. You can find them at shoretrips.com and book online before you leave home.

We are so glad we went with this company rather than booking with the cruiseline. We hear from others on the ship that the company the cruise line is associated with was not nearly as good.

We were on a 5 hour trip, zipping from tree to tree through a beautiful rain forest. The crew was wonderful! This canopy tour has been rated #2 in the world. AND.. it is only $73 (US) per person, as opposed to $92 if you book it with the cruiseline.

The company is based out of the United States, so if you want to call and talk to them, you will get someone who speaks english and can answer all your questions. I spoke with Melanie, and she was just as pleasant and helpful as she could be.

If you are considering this excursion and are thinking it's too scary, email me! I was about to vomit before the first jump, even caught myself in tears at one point, but by the 2nd platform, I was loving it! Not kidding, if I had a harness and a zip line, I would jump off the roof of my house today!

I have pictures I would love to share if you want a preview. Do yourself a favor, go on this trip with this company. You will have the story of a lifetime to tell!

Colleen

garbgepikr@aol.com

Archived