Specialty Dining Plan Purchase Question

Brewster

HI, I was thinking about booking either a 3 day or 4 day Dining plan on the Allure for an upcoming May cruise. If I pre-book the 3 day Specialty Dining Plan and decide on the ship to add another specialty restaurant night to my cruise, would RCCL just pro-rate the charge (works out to an extra $15 PP if I switch from a 3 to 4 day package while on board? In other words, would RCCL allow this change? Anybody have experience in doing this. Thanks.

HI, I was thinking about booking either a 3 day or 4 day Dining plan on the Allure for an upcoming May cruise. If I pre-book the 3 day Specialty Dining Plan and decide on the ship to add another specialty restaurant night to my cruise, would RCCL just pro-rate the charge (works out to an extra $15 PP if I switch from a 3 to 4 day package while on board? In other words, would RCCL allow this change? Anybody have experience in doing this. Thanks.

Pre-cruise you would have to cancel the 3-day and add the 4-day. Onboard, they may or may not even offer any packages. You won't know until you get onboard.