4x4 tour Shete Boka National Park?

golfrette

I ran across something online about touring some of Curacao’s rugged coastline where there is crazy wave action and interesting sites. Has anyone done this and do you have suggestions?

Thanks! We will be there later in Feb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

We spent approx. 3-4 hrs hiking in the Shete Boka area last week.  We never saw any ATV's go thru the area.  I wonder if they don't bc it's a National Park? 

We did a 6 hr west end island tour on ATV's with ATV Buggy Tours.  It goes all along this same side of the island and takes in everything you are describing.  Check out their website.  They offer a east tour that is only 3 hrs, but I don't think that route will give you what you are describing.  They spent more time with a stop at the aloe vera or ostrich farm. 

ATV Buggy Tour prices were less than Eric's ATV who seems to be the most popular ATV vendor on the island. 

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

My Wife and I did a private tour with GoneCaribe (2 weeks ago) and they took us to Shete Boka.  I chose a custom itinerary, saw some undershore caves where the tide/waves came in...rugged coastline and wave crashes/blowhole etc.

The vehicle we were in was a 4x4 SUV.   They were super friendly and knowledgeable tour guides, showed us what we wanted to see and even added a couple stops so we could see turtles etc.

Enjoy.