UK website

Suzy69

Hi, can anyone advice me how to access UK page.. Keeps redirecting me to ncl.eu

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Is your home address in the UK, or are you maybe abroad for the moment but normally live in the UK? It it the same problem all over Europe, if you try to reach any ncl.com page that you "dont belong to" (within Europe or overseas), you automatically get redirected to the webpage for "your" country. I usually book through a NCL cruise consultant in the US, and up until 1-2 years ago, I could access the American version of ncl.com without any problem. I live in Norway myself, and now I always get automatically redirected to the ncl website that is for Norway (with all prices in Norwegian currency).

I believe that the only way to get around this redirecting problem, is to use some sort of VPN on your browser before you try to access the ncl website for a different country. (I have tried this without success, but have seen several reports here on CC from people who have succeeded),

I’m in the USA and found by googling “Ncl premium all inclusive” Took me right to their page and pricing was in gbp.

I just Googled as well. I searched for NCL UK and it popped right up.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I'm also in privacy mode. That may help in the redirecting.

I’m in the USA and found by googling “Ncl premium all inclusive” Took me right to their page and pricing was in gbp.

I just Googled as well. I searched for NCL UK and it popped right up.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I'm also in privacy mode. That may help in the redirecting.

I see that you are both based in the USA, and the problem I referred to is when IN EUROPE trying to access another country's ncl-page (eg. being in Germany and trying to access NCL UK). I believe Canadians have reported similar problems when they try to access the US ncl-page.