How to get from Terminal 6 (carnival) to the shuttle in Port Canaveral

Hstack99

I am part of a group of 7 that will be on the Carnival Pride in March. We are docking in PC for the day and have been trying to research things to do that aren't too strenuous since we have elderly people in our group, and we've already been here before and did the Kennedy space center and a day trip to Disney. I found the shuttle to cocoa beach and I think that will be our cheapest rate for transportation for 7 since Uber would require 2 cars, but now I am reading that we can not simply walk off the ship and get to the first shuttle stop because we will be docked on the opposite side of the port (terminal 6). Has anyone docked in this particular spot before or have any recommendations? I know Uber would come right to us, but as I said it will get pretty costly with having 2 cars and having to keep calling them if/when we want to change locations. I have seen people suggest renting a car but again with 7 people total (all adults) I feel like we wouldn't find one that would be cost effective either. Thank you!! :)

Thanks! I thought there was a new service I did not know about!

Here is the link for 888 transportation. These guys are more than a metered taxi company. They also provide fixed rate shuttles. I guess the arrival of Uber are changing old business models!

https://www.cab888.com/

You can also try cocoa beach shuttle

http://www.cbshuttle.com/