San Juan at Night?

gquest

I will be on the Carnival Liberty March 4, 2006 from 5:00 pm - 12:00 am and I need some suggestions on what to do. I was originally planning to do the Bio Bay excursion, but now it looks like the moon is going to hault those plans. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!! Happy Holidays:) :)

San Juan nightlife is limited but we had a blast - went to a salsa club where all the locals go. 7 piece salsa band and watched how they do it !! We joined in a bit but we were definately outdone.... place called the Rumba Night Club. Other than that if you like jazz there was the Newyorican or Cafe Bohemio at the El Convento (we stayed there 2 nights precruise).

There is also a tour that will take you to highlights of San Juan (2 hrs) and includes folklore and ghost tales. Takes you into courtyards and areas not normally open to public. Havent done this but heard good things about it.

Look at the very top of this page under "Destinations" click on it.

There is a special article on San Juan "Been there - done that" that has alot of good info.

You will love San Juan.... I can't wait to go back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived