Favorite cocktail !!!

famof4togo

I like a coffee with Patron to start the day. Then i like to rotate a few of the bloody mary's at brunch. Then i like vodka and rock star on the lido during the day. Then a jamaica hot coffee after dinner. The evening depends on the activity.... but i really like vodka and red bull so i tend to take my own:cool:

Do you get this at the coffee bar?

If I could only pick one, I would have to go with the L.I Ice Tea....but it has to be made correctly or it can taste brutal!!!!

In Re: Long Island Ice Tea- Only the first one needs to be made correctly. Thereafter, they all taste the same. ;p

OP- I really like the Kiss on the Lips for a frozen drink. I also like a basic strawberry dacquiri, pina colada or Miami vice. For no frozen, I like the one that they have the first day- maybe Fun ship Special?

I also had some blue drink in the comedy club that I really liked. I can't remember if it was frozen or not? I think it had sweet and sour and blue curacao in it. I don't think you could get it on deck. Maybe in another bar- not sure.

A few Coronas during the day at the pool. Scotch on the rocks before dinner. Whatever chocolate concoction I can get at Alchemy after dinner. But sometimes I ask the mixologist at Alchemy bar to surprise me with something that tastes like berries.

I’ll also say just about anything on the Alchemy menu. Like others, some of the best are ones I have had they made off menu at Alchemy including:

Grape Coolaid (no grapes but kinda looks like it)

Pineapples infused vodka, muddled blackberries, pineapple juice, lychee, and lime juice.

And one I didn’t think I would like but love it:

Maria’s special:

2oz Irish Cream

1/2 oz Cream de Cacao

1 oz Absolute Vanilla

1/2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps

Anytime they create one I like I ask for the recipe so I can get it the next time I am on a Carnival ship.