Allure of the Seas Jan 14-21 Cruise Compasses and Misc Literature Left In Our Room

sloch24

I kept most all of the literature from my cruise with the idea that some of you might want to see it. I know it was nice when I found stuff like this before my cruise.

This is basically just the Compass for every day, and some Diamond literature.

Enjoy!

(I ask that nobody posts in this thread until I get all of the days (7) posted. I'm having technical difficulty at the moment)

IMG_0002.jpg?dl=0IMG_0003.jpg?dl=0IMG_0004.jpg?dl=0IMG_0005.jpg?dl=0IMG_0006.jpg?dl=0IMG_0007.jpg?dl=0

Finally finished! I wanted to upload them directly to CC, but I ended up having to host them and post links. I'll keep these up for the next year or so. I hope someone gets some use out of them!

I will mention that the showtimes schedule is a little different than what we were expecting. Mama Mia was cancelled for our showing, so they rescheduled it for the last sea day. Unfortunately, the two lady cast members were still ill, so we didn't get to see it.

The comedy shows on the last night are something that I didn't expect prior to boarding. There is a family friendly version early, and an adult version later that night. Same comedians as in the Comedy club, but different material. We went to the family and adult shows. The first comic did the same material with stronger language. The second comedian was hilarious and did a completely different show. We were glad that we stayed to see him.

Feel free to comment if you wish to do so! Thanks!

Cruise Compass Day 1

Cruise Compass Day 2

Cruise Compass Day 3

Cruise Compass Day 4

Cruise Compass Day 5

Cruise Compass Day 6

Cruise Compass Day 7

Diamond Savings

Diamond, Diamond Plus Welcome Letter

Express Departure

Luggage Valet

My Time Dining Letter

Showtimes at a Glance (Sorry, we marked this one up)

Finally finished! I wanted to upload them directly to CC, but I ended up having to host them and post links. I'll keep these up for the next year or so. I hope someone gets some use out of them!

I will mention that the showtimes schedule is a little different than what we were expecting. Mama Mia was cancelled for our showing, so they rescheduled it for the last sea day. Unfortunately, the two lady cast members were still ill, so we didn't get to see it.

The comedy shows on the last night are something that I didn't expect prior to boarding. There is a family friendly version early, and an adult version later that night. Same comedians as in the Comedy club, but different material. We went to the family and adult shows. The first comic did the same material with stronger language. The second comedian was hilarious and did a completely different show. We were glad that we stayed to see him.

Feel free to comment if you wish to do so! Thanks!

Cruise Compass Day 1

Cruise Compass Day 2

Cruise Compass Day 3

Cruise Compass Day 4

Cruise Compass Day 5

Cruise Compass Day 6

Cruise Compass Day 7

Diamond Savings

Diamond, Diamond Plus Welcome Letter

Express Departure

Luggage Valet

My Time Dining Letter

Showtimes at a Glance (Sorry, we marked this one up)

Thanx for posting

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are all very welcome.

I know I appreciate it when I'm looking for similar info on here and find it. We didn't go to the dining room at all on this one (first time EVER), so I didn't have the menus, but I think they're floating around on the site somewhere...

Do you or anyone else who has been on Allure recently, know if the bars can make banana drinks? Like banana daiquiri and banana colada. Because Freedom of the Seas had no banana mix and so could not.

Do you or anyone else who has been on Allure recently, know if the bars can make banana drinks? Like banana daiquiri and banana colada. Because Freedom of the Seas had no banana mix and so could not.

No, sorry. We're not drinkers or spenders. We drink what's provided so we don't know what was available.

Let me add my thanks for you taking the time to scan and post all those pages! It was the perfect Sunday morning read over a big mug of coffee. We can't wait to be back on the Allure on April 8.

I must pack my highlighters.... green for the activities we have reserved or must do, and yellow for all the cool things we'd LIKE to do. I tell all my friends that is one of the best things about cruising, you can be as busy -or as lazy - as suits you at any moment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for posting these. How useful would these be once the ship starts porting out of Miami later this year?

These can change at any time. New cruise director, new activity manager, new itinerary, etc.

These can change at any time. New cruise director, new activity manager, new itinerary, etc.

Yep. The documents are just for reference. Please do NOT expect everything to be the same on your sailing. Even if it's next week. Things change, and there is NO warning.

The documents I provided are just what was on OUR cruise. Your cruise will probably be somewhat different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...