Miracle in Tampa

sunonfire

We open the doors here at Terminal-3 at 10:30; hope to see you here then!

See you on the 17th Capt. Carnival!! Love this ship & glad we have a year round 7 day cruise option - BTW I also really like the Paradise.

Question - on the 17th the Paradise & Miracle are in Tampa - will the Miracle be at Terminal 2 & the Paradise at Terminal 3???

See you on the 17th Capt. Carnival!! Love this ship & glad we have a year round 7 day cruise option - BTW I also really like the Paradise.

Question - on the 17th the Paradise & Miracle are in Tampa - will the Miracle be at Terminal 2 & the Paradise at Terminal 3???

YOUR Carnival Miracle - T3

YOUR Carnival Paradise - T2 on her FINAL voyage before dry dock!

YOUR Carnival Miracle - T3

YOUR Carnival Paradise - T2 on her FINAL voyage before dry dock!

Thanks for the info. I will be excited to see all the changes/additions on the Paradise. I have to admit, I kind of love her the way she is!!

I'll see you all on the 17th as well! We've been on the legend but this will be the first time of the Miracle. Looking forward to it!

We’ve been on the Breeze, the Freedom as well as the Fascination and Sunshine, and others. Check out https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-miracle-295/. These appear to be fairly recent photos of the Miracles layout. I’m intrigued. I can go one cruise without Guys (hes got one at the Tampa Amphitheatre anyway). They do have a Red Frog pub and the Serenity deck looks great, albeit they could add a hot tub or two more.The itinerary is different for us, and instead of a 90 min drive to Canaveral, its a half hour for us to Tampa. We’re sailing in October and looking forward to this ship. I have heard that the Company might keep one or two ships “old school”. Those who insist on waiting for upgrades may miss the boat entirely. We are ready.

I'll see you all on the 17th as well! We've been on the legend but this will be the first time of the Miracle. Looking forward to it!

I've been on both, but it's been quite awhile. They are sister ships, so the layout is basically the same. I was last on the Miracle in 2006 (where does the time go??). I really like the Serenity area with it's own pool. Though I like Guy's burgers, I found on recent Paradise cruises that I also really like the grill that serves chicken & burgers so I won't be missing anything.

The 17th can't come quick enough!!