About regestering for activities on Harmony of the seas.

We are planning to go on Harmony of the seas for a vacation, however, I can't figure out how to register for the shows onboard (ex. ice skating, aquatheater, musicals) without using the app or website. Also, I can't seem to find if entertainment and dining are the only things I need to register for. Any help with this?:confused:

We are planning to go on Harmony of the seas for a vacation, however, I can't figure out how to register for the shows onboard (ex. ice skating, aquatheater, musicals) without using the app or website. Also, I can't seem to find if entertainment and dining are the only things I need to register for. Any help with this?:confused:

Once the shows are available, you book your reservations online. Other than shows or excursions I cannot think of anything you would book online other than beverage packages or internet packages. You can also make dining reservations if you want. We do MTD all the time and rarely make reservations.. We like to go and eat when we feel like it.

If you wait until on the ship - the first day they will have a "box office" in the promenade by the open air bar. You can book shows there. for dining you can go to the diningroom when you board and make reservations. There is also a # you can call and make reservations once on the ship