Made payment online but not showing in my account?

iriecruising

I just added 4 100.00 AARP gift cards to my balance on the carnival website. Each time I entered one it showed it was applied and my total went down. Once I was done I went back to my main account page and it is not showing up. Waited a couple of hours to check again and still nothing. Does it take time for them to update your account or should I be concerned?

Make sure you hit apply or whatever it says after you enter all cards. I made that mistake first time I used multiple cards. Shows balance going down but if you don't go all the way through it doesn't apply. I'd try adding them again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I confused threads I gave an incorrect answer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by prestige809

I did the same, and my carnival rep said to be sure that you choose "Carnival Gift Card" ( not just a gift card) on their payment site. I could not find it, so I just gave up and call her each time to be sure it is applied. It should be instantly applied.This has worked well for me. I can only order 2 of the $100 cards a day - so I do it every few days and then call my rep with the numbers. She then sends me an updated balance as a cabin conformation to my email. The $500 cards are not always available. I will be on the Magic in May!!

Make sure you hit apply or whatever it says after you enter all cards. I made that mistake first time I used multiple cards. Shows balance going down but if you don't go all the way through it doesn't apply. I'd try adding them again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The step I missed was the 1st step. After clicking make a payment. At the very top of the screen you have to to select how much you are paying first. There are 3 boxes. The amount in full, An easypay via carnival or enter the amount you want to pay. Once I entered the 400.00 in this box and re-entered by gift cards things went smoothly from there and all looks good now. Thanks Again!!

I did the same, and my carnival rep said to be sure that you choose "Carnival Gift Card" ( not just a gift card) on their payment site. I could not find it, so I just gave up and call her each time to be sure it is applied. It should be instantly applied.This has worked well for me. I can only order 2 of the $100 cards a day - so I do it every few days and then call my rep with the numbers. She then sends me an updated balance as a cabin conformation to my email. The $500 cards are not always available. I will be on the Magic in May!!

I did figure out where I was going wrong but my PVP was going to be my next call :-). My husband is an AARP member and I am on his account but each of us was able to sign up for our own online account so I ordered 2 from his and 2 from mine! Love the feeling of paying down that balance and with a 10% discount it is even better!! I hope you will write a review after your May Magic Sailing. We are really looking forward to our trip in November!