Havana Cabins

dairy5

I am thinking about booking Havana cabins. Will be either 3 or 4 in a room or booking 2. Our 12 year old might be bringing a friend. Looking at both the ones on the Promenade and those on decks 6 & 7. Anyone with experience in these cabins? How is the noise in the interior ones on the Promenade? How about the traffic flow outside in the balcony ones on the Promenade? I really like the idea of having access to the pool during the day the biggest advantage to those IMO. Thanks so much for your help.

We were in a Havana interior-5208-in July. Loved it. It was very quiet and we couldn’t hear any noise from the Havana bar in our room.

As for the Havana cabanas, the only people who have access to the walkway outside the cabanas are other Havana guests (at least until 7 pm). We walked past the cabanas once to see how they looked, and we were the only ones over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stayed in a Havana balcony on deck 5 last year. LOVED it. We spent all sea days in the Havana Pool area and it was never crowded and was very quiet.

They have a small breakfast buffet on deck 5 in the ocean plaza area (behind the coffee shop) every day. Had most items as regular buffet except no omelets. Was a very pleasant way to start the day without having to navigate long lines. Is truly a hidden gem.

You won't go wrong booking in this area.

We stayed in balcony cabin 5239. Perfect location. Last balcony cabin from pool area so we would just walk out from our balcony/porch area and head to the pool/bar area. You also get a outside access card so you can get back into your cabin from the porch/balcony area of your cabin!! Saves alot of steps so you don't have to go inside the Havana Bar area and walk back down the hallways. I highly recommend Havana. Once you do it...you will not want to cruise again without it!