Drones

Wakeboarder6v0

It's a good idea to check local laws regarding the use of surveillance drones. These are a security risk and hazard to cruise ships and drones can be confiscated if flown while onboard.

And, there are some ports that outright ban them. Best to do a search on Google first, or you may be wasting your time taking one.

It's a good idea to check local laws regarding the use of surveillance drones. These are a security risk and hazard to cruise ships and drones can be confiscated if flown while onboard.

I put on there I was not flying onboard. I’m asking about ports

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome I have a Mavic. Did you carry it in a case and did u take it off and on easy at port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we had no problems on the vista... I had the little cases for the remote and mavic..carried in a back pack... make sure all software is up to date and logged in on app.. got one place and forgot cable, used daughters phone and couldn't log in... as no service.. we have taken them on other lines as well...

Port areas are security sensitive. I would not fly a drone near a port, no matter what they allow. Also, you would not want to fly near police or military people or equipment.

If you just want to photo some nature scenes on your excursion, and are not bothering anyone, I cannot think of any reason why not.