Connecting on Roll Call for Epic leaving Rome on June 13, 2018

Sunseeker1001

I have been completely unsuccessful for finding a Roll Call for this sailing. I am aware that it goes back and forth from Barcelona but can't locate that one either ;)

I would like to ask anyone who has been to the various ports of call for recommendations for excursions they have found of great value and those that have been 'bummers'. I would be especially interested in obtaining recommendations for private tours and if there is anyone who would like to share such a tour with the four of us - one is 18!]

Our ports of call are Livorno [Florence/Pisa]; Cannes, Palma Majorca, Barcelona, Naples/Pompeii and Rome.

I have been completely unsuccessful for finding a Roll Call for this sailing. I am aware that it goes back and forth from Barcelona but can't locate that one either ;)

I would like to ask anyone who has been to the various ports of call for recommendations for excursions they have found of great value and those that have been 'bummers'. I would be especially interested in obtaining recommendations for private tours and if there is anyone who would like to share such a tour with the four of us - one is 18!]

Our ports of call are Livorno [Florence/Pisa]; Cannes, Palma Majorca, Barcelona, Naples/Pompeii and Rome.

If there’s no roll call, create one! There may be another half dozen people in the same boat as you, hoping for a roll call to show up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your cruise starts and ends in Rome, and it starts on June 13, then the majority of the passengers will be embarking/disembarking in Barcelona - so you would have to join both the June 10 roll call and the June 17 roll call to cover all of your ports for the dates you need.

Here is a link:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=24&ship_id=481&sailing_date=201806