keepcruising

Fairstar - January 1986

Pacific Sky - P236B December 2002

Pacific Sky - P332 November 2003

Pacific Sky - P408 March 2004

Pacific Sun - N508 March 2005

Pacific Sun - N531 October 2005

Pacific Sun - N605 February 2006

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2006;02;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+1000

Pacific Sky - P611C April 2006

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2006;04;1;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+1000

Wow "KEEPCRUISING" - your definately living up to your User name:D

You are a family of five arent you?

Did you get another family to book with you?

Kazza:)

got two other families to book. so there are 12 of us in total.

Thought aussiedisneyfan would have already posted, hers is one of the families. One of our kids are shareing with her family of 3. the other cabin is full of virgin cruisers, who have all heard about our stories, they couldn't resist the deal.

As aussiedisneyfan said their was a $795 per person deal going, we all managed to get in on that.

What a great deal - $62. per night.

very jealous:)

What deck is that price for and is it an inside or outside cabin?

Sounds like your cruising party will have a ball.

Still jealous:D

Kazza

I like the look of your countdown:D .

Pacific Star - R603 January 2006

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2006;1;19;14;00;00&timezone=GMT+1100

Pacific Sun - N605 February 2006

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2006;2;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT+1100

5 days between cruises is a dream.

Just enough time to do all the washing and pack again:)

Kazza

5 days between cruises is a dream.

Just enough time to do all the washing and pack again:)

It's a hard life I know. As my mother says, my life is one big holiday. Only thing is we aren't going home in between, are "doing" the Gold Coast. So I will be washing every night or taking a truckload of clothes. :)

As long as P&O keep bringing out cheap cruises, I'll be there, I'd already booked N611 but my Travel Agent sent me an Email last Friday for N605 and I couldn't resist at the price.Plus I have to see Keepcruising sing at Karaoke again.

Fairstar 1989

Fairstar 1995

Fairstar 1997

Pacific Sky P228 Aug 2002

Pacific Sky P404 Jan 2004

Pacific Sky P408 Mar 2004

Pacific Sun N510 Mar 2005

Pacific Sun N521 Jul 2005

Pacific Sun N531 Oct 2005

Pacific Sun N605 Feb 2006

Pacific Sun N611 Apr 2006

As long as P&O keep bringing out cheap cruises, I'll be there, I'd already booked N611 but my Travel Agent sent me an Email last Friday for N605 and I couldn't resist at the price.Plus I have to see Keepcruising sing at Karaoke again.

Fairstar 1989

Fairstar 1995

Fairstar 1997

Gyyp

how do you know which one I was at Karaoke? you sure your not mistaking me for my husband because everyone knew him and Marco from Karaoke?

Fairstar 1989

Fairstar 1995

Fairstar 1997

Are you really off on N611 Apr(2nd)r 2006? I'm on that one and so is kazza1. We'll have to make a date & time to meet up.

Karen

Have a wonderful time. This is the same cruise we done so you will have a BALL...It was a great cruise to be the first for us as we got to see so much.

I will have to come online tonight and give the SUVA tours as another lady wanted them as well as I havent been able to get them online.

This was the best experience for us in SUVA on the tour.

Gyyp

how do you know which one I was at Karaoke? you sure your not mistaking me for my husband because everyone knew him and Marco from Karaoke?

I thought Keepcruising was a male,Looks like I'm Wrong sorry about that, but if your the couple I think you are, you were dressed as Catwoman at fancy dress?

Are you really off on N611 Apr(2nd)r 2006? I'm on that one and so is kazza1. We'll have to make a date & time to meet up.

Karen

I'm on with my family 9 in all, will have to line something up later when we get our cabin information.

Gyyp you are right about fancy dress. I was the one in the cat woman outfit. Your also right about the kareoke, just it was John, my husband. He does a good job don't you think?:D

He says he doesn't mind getting up and having fun, even if it means making a fool of himself, after all you don't expect to get recognised. Guess he was wrong about that wasn't he. Don't worry, I'm sure you will get an encore performance in Feb.

Help us put a face to your name??? Did we actually meet you

We will have to get together on the cruise and meet in person, us and aussiedisneyfan, and anyone else from here who is going.

Gyyp you are right about fancy dress. I was the one in the cat woman outfit. Your also right about the kareoke, just it was John, my husband. He does a good job don't you think?:D

He says he doesn't mind getting up and having fun, even if it means making a fool of himself, after all you don't expect to get recognised. Guess he was wrong about that wasn't he. Don't worry, I'm sure you will get an encore performance in Feb.

Help us put a face to your name??? Did we actually meet you

We will have to get together on the cruise and meet in person, us and aussiedisneyfan, and anyone else from here who is going.

I've only spoken to John briefly, on cruise N531 in the Smugglers Lounge on the last night I think it was and I've also spoken to him in Noumea on P408 while we refuelling, I asked him about the walkie talkie's if they were any good. I will introduce myself on N605. Also from memory I think John also nominated you to sing as well.

Well john only remembers the conversation about the walkie talkies, but not really who it was with. He's got great memory hasen't he.

Will have to organize a meeting time and place before we leave. After all we have been cruising together often enough I think it's about time we introduced ourselves.:)

Sounds a little like you have a "stalker" Sandra. Then again it could just be someone you know having a laugh at you!!!

Just kidding Gypp. I know you are probably not a stalker!!

Cheers

Chaz:)

I hope I'm not, otherwise my wife , kids and grandchildren will be dissapointed.:)

Well you shouldn't be able to miss us at the terminal. John will be in his scooter, the same one as he had in October on the ship. We will be a group of 12 (5 kids), waiting around near the information desk (not in line). As you know from before, we do tend to stand out a bit more than the norm in a crowd. Aussiedisneyfan will be with us too provided they get back from the gold caost in time (tough life for some of us, not even a chance to get home from one cruise before getting on the next):)

Archived