A suite with fantastica or a balcony with aurea?

Maysel

I am looking at the Seaside. I have never cruised MSC before. I am trying to navigate through all the choices. I think I have it nailed down to either a Suite with the Fantastica package or a Balcony with the Aurea package. I don't quite understand the differences in dining. Can someone explain? Is the private sun deck for adults only?

I would go Aurea. The sun deck isn’t adults only. Children in Aurea have been allowed in. The deck is great and not crowded. Not many kids are there because there is no pool. The My Choice dining with its own section of the dining room is worth the difference alone in my opinion. We are currently onboard in Aurea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would go Aurea. The sun deck isn’t adults only. Children in Aurea have been allowed in. The deck is great and not crowded. Not many kids are there because there is no pool. The My Choice dining with its own section of the dining room is worth the difference alone in my opinion. We are currently onboard in Aurea.

Hello and thanks for your comments. Have you been happy with the service in the Aurea bar and the Aurea section of the restaurant? We just upgraded to Aurea for our cruise later this year and were wondering. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we have had very good service all around and found a wonderful waiter Hansraj that we have had every night. If you ask for a specific table and it is available they will accommodate you. If not available they will give you a time and hold it until you come back. The bar service was good too. We upgraded to the Premium package and have had no trouble having anything we wanted.

Yes we have had very good service all around and found a wonderful waiter Hansraj that we have had every night. If you ask for a specific table and it is available they will accommodate you. If not available they will give you a time and hold it until you come back. The bar service was good too. We upgraded to the Premium package and have had no trouble having anything we wanted.

Wow' date=' that IS service. Thanks for your reply. We are going to upgrade to the Deluxe package, as well. My wife and I have some favorite booze brands that are on the * menu so it was a must. Hope you enjoy your cruise! [emoji568']

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking at the Seaside. I have never cruised MSC before. I am trying to navigate through all the choices. I think I have it nailed down to either a Suite with the Fantastica package or a Balcony with the Aurea package. I don't quite understand the differences in dining. Can someone explain? Is the private sun deck for adults only?
Book a SJ3, this is a suite with the Aurea package already included - It is a case of more for less.