Going on seaside & questions about Internet, Water, Photo package etc

leojagpreet

Hi,

We are family of 3 (Wife, Me & our little son) going on MSC Seaside in March. This is our first MSC cruise, been on 3 Carnival & 3 Royal Caribbean cruises.

Our booking is done using bella experience, will we get water in main dining room or we have to pay for water? Also same for buffet?

Internet has shown total of 1800mb - that means we can use maximum data of 1.8gb roughly? (I don't think that's alot, as on Royal Caribbean we probably used 2-3 times more than 1.8gb)

Also can we buy unlimited package for F1 simulator?

Also I read somewhere that you can buy photo package online before you board - couldn't find that option (there is option of video package or something)

Lastly which is the best place to have lunch on day you board the ship?

Thanks

Hi,

We are family of 3 (Wife, Me & our little son) going on MSC Seaside in March. This is our first MSC cruise, been on 3 Carnival & 3 Royal Caribbean cruises.

Our booking is done using bella experience, will we get water in main dining room or we have to pay for water? Also same for buffet?

Internet has shown total of 1800mb - that means we can use maximum data of 1.8gb roughly? (I don't think that's alot, as on Royal Caribbean we probably used 2-3 times more than 1.8gb)

Also can we buy unlimited package for F1 simulator?

Also I read somewhere that you can buy photo package online before you board - couldn't find that option (there is option of video package or something)

Lastly which is the best place to have lunch on day you board the ship?

Thanks

You will get tap filtered water in the MDR. If you want bottled water then you will have to pay extra for that. There is a beverage station at the buffets with water, juices, lemonade and iced tea.

We had lunch in the Marketplace buffet on Deck 8. There is fantastic outdoor seating too. Please have a slice or two of the pizza! It is the most authentic Italian pizza and it is amazing!

I'm sorry, I cannot answer the other questions as I did not use them.

I can answer 2 of your questions . . .

You can purchase the photos package pre cruise by looking under "enhance your cruise " or you can call MSC customer service to add the package .

There is no unlimited pass for the Simulator , however they are currently offering a Fun Pass which can be used for the Simulator , Bowling , 5 D movie and the Zip line . The way this pass works is you pay a certain amount and they credit you with an additional amount ( like you pay $100 and you get $160 credit ).

Hope this helps !

Thank you for your replies, still confuse about MSC internet policy. I hope it doesn't mean that we can only use 1800mb of data for whole cruise (not alot)

you can add 500 megs for a very small amount.. it will tell you when it is running out to reload...