Soda 6 for 5 offer?

lorri111

In the past I have been able to order a package of 6 assorted cans of soda for price of 5 and I would order this on embarkation along with the spirits. I can find the spirits listed in cruise personaliser under Beverage Packages in Onboard Reservations, but not the soda package. Is it still available and is it hidden somewhere on website I can't see?

In the past I have been able to order a package of 6 assorted cans of soda for price of 5 and I would order this on embarkation along with the spirits. I can find the spirits listed in cruise personaliser under Beverage Packages in Onboard Reservations, but not the soda package. Is it still available and is it hidden somewhere on website I can't see?

IIRC, it's found in the folder in your stateroom with the Room Service menu and pricing. I've never seen the 6 soda cans for the price of 5 in my cruise personaliser, only beer.

I've only done 1 cruise, and the deal is more expensive than buying supplies at the supermarket, but it's ever so much easier to organise On Board Credit and just phone Room Service once I've embarked! I want canned soda available so I can have a soft drink in the Window Suite without having to get changed and go to a bar. I'm quite often thirsty during the night.

HTH.

Is this what you're are looking for?

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/

Canned Soda Package Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

Package is not currently offered on selected voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.Item #2311$11.50

click on Beverage Packages and Cellars....then scroll down.