TUI Badgering

Only booked my Marella cruise for March 7th 2018 three weeks ago.

Already had four emails and one phone call to either upgrade or book trips or look at special offers.

Pity they are not so pally when things go wrong.

If this continues looks like it’s back to Plain and Ordinary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would have loved a call to upgrade, we booked a balocony but wanted a suite but none were left cos we booked quite late. Mabe the sailing your on is not very full. All companys that you give your email too normally badger you. Agreed it can be anoying, tho sumtimes it can be an offer or info u actually want lol. I also agree that tui/marella aint quick at contacting you if there is a problem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I understand your frustration but it is the way of the world now. I regularly book flights to Spain on-line and then get endless e-mails about private transfers, car hire, hotels, excursions etc. All I want is the flight!

Number 14 with Thomson/TUI/Marella.

Probably like many others I bought what I wanted exactly at the time without any further additions needed,. I prefer to be left alone after that but I know that’s the way of the world

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lol any of you ever asked for info from viking ? I asked for a viking ocean brocure to be sent out a few years ago and ever since iv been bombarded with stuff. Enough email books, magazines, papers, offers, calendars, guides, flyers, you name it lol. All look like they would cost a lot to make, they must spend loads on marketing. Def the worst/best company iv seen trying to intice you to book with them. To be fair tho i really am considering trying them mabe this year or next so it might have worked lol. What is strange is iv been 4 royal caribbean cruises and even tho they have my email i barely ever get anything from them. Iv always booked a suite and spent a lot with them, inc flights and hotels you think they would try and seek out repeat buisiness.

Lol any of you ever asked for info from viking ? I asked for a viking ocean brocure to be sent out a few years ago and ever since iv been bombarded with stuff. Enough email books, magazines, papers, offers, calendars, guides, flyers, you name it lol. All look like they would cost a lot to make, they must spend loads on marketing. Def the worst/best company iv seen trying to intice you to book with them. To be fair tho i really am considering trying them mabe this year or next so it might have worked lol. What is strange is iv been 4 royal caribbean cruises and even tho they have my email i barely ever get anything from them. Iv always booked a suite and spent a lot with them, inc flights and hotels you think they would try and seek out repeat buisiness.

I must be getting all of your emails from Royal Caribbean :)

I get at least 1 per day