Any have a promo code for ABP Parking Southampton?

Hi,

We got sent a code at the end of 2017 from ABP parking and because I didnt think we would do a Southampton loop this year, I didnt keep it ...silly me :rolleyes:

Due to a couple of really good promos I have been forced to book another cruise :'), and wondered if anyone had the promo code for the 10% discount for this year please?

Much appreciated, thank you

Jean

Hi,

We got sent a code at the end of 2017 from ABP parking and because I didnt think we would do a Southampton loop this year, I didnt keep it ...silly me :rolleyes:

Due to a couple of really good promos I have been forced to book another cruise :'), and wondered if anyone had the promo code for the 10% discount for this year please?

Much appreciated, thank you

Jean

You have just missed the January discount. Nothing showing at the moment. Try the cruise line you are sailing for help. Cant believe there are any promos at the moment that would force me to book a cruise at the moment, care to share.:)

You have just missed the January discount. Nothing showing at the moment. Try the cruise line you are sailing for help. Cant believe there are any promos at the moment that would force me to book a cruise at the moment, care to share.:)

I was only playing when I said I was forced - I tend to cave in easily :')

Also, I am not a sucker with the ongoing 'sales' RCI have but on this occasion I succumbed ;)

Booked a 7 nighter with Navigator over August Bank Holiday which incl 'free' gratuities, drinks package and $200 OBC at a price that worked out around £120 a night pp for a balcony, incl our D+ balcony discount - which I thought was ok. The itinerary is slightly unusual too as it includes Hamburg & Oslo, both of which we haven't been to before.

The extra OBC ends tomorrow and $200 OBC for a 7 night balcony is very good and gives another £145 effectively off the cruise...sort of....kind of... as I say, I dont need much 'forcing' :')

Happy cruising

Jean