Rockin & Rollin Eastern Caribbean on Magic 1.27.18

Hogladyrider

I loved your review. Thanks for taking the time. You mentioned a coffee card. Can you tell me how much was the card and how many coffees it was good for? And where do you purchase it?

Coffee card is FREE available for asking at the Coffee Bar. Each time you purchase a coffee beverage they sign your card and when the card is full you are entitled to a FREE coffee.

I believe it is either 6 or 8 coffee beverages to fill up the card. We filled up 3 cards this particular cruise as we didn't just have coffee in the morning.

ALL their beverages are top notch. A lot of the crew purchase beverages here as well. They have hot chocolate and other non-coffee selections as well.

Their frappes are a meal in itself and oh so yummy!

J

Little bit about us, we are retired, mid 60’s, we are Florida residents. When we were working cruising was our “escape” from corporate America! We love to cruise, this was cruise 21 and counting. Next cruise is on Vista 3.10.18 out of Miami. After that we are booked on 14-day Journeys cruise on Breeze in 11.3.18.

Enjoyed your review! We love the coves, too. We'll be on the Magic 4/7/18.

And, we'll be on the Journeys cruise with you in November.

We've done one Journeys cruise on the Sunshine 2 years ago, and are looking forward to this one.

Three of the ports will be new for us.

See ya on board! :hearteyes:

Thanks for your review! We are looking forward to our Thanksgiving cruise on Magic!

On our bucket list is to cruise during the holidays! You will have a great cruise. We enjoy the Magic! My vote would be to try the Italian specialty over the steak house or do both if you like.

Thanks for a great review! We are booked on the Magic itinerary in August. Your cruising style and preferences sound a lot like ours so we found this helpful.

Thanks, you will surely have a great time on Magic.

We really enjoyed our time sitting at Red Frogg Pub outside area, with our cold beer and snacks. It is a fantastic location to watch all the fellow cruisers line up for their photos each evening. The waitress at the Red Frogg Pub is amazing, she is from St. Lucia. I apologize I forget her name.