Restaurants with a 19 month old/Toddler in a stroller

sha259

I'm researching places for lunch that would be good for my family of 5 (myself, husband, my mom, grandmom, and 19 month old). We will be touring OSJ and I am debating whether to take the stroller (likely) or leave the stroller on board and just carry my toddler in my carrier. Mainly because it seems that OSJ is quite hilly and may be hard to navigate with a stroller. Also, many restaurants do not seem to have the space to store a stroller and do not look likely to have highchairs.

SO, all that to ask, I have a few restaurants in mind for lunch and am wondering if the following would be feasible with my toddler considering their location and atmosphere:

Raices

Punto De Vista

The Parrot Club

Anyone with toddlers been to one of these places? I am also cross posting on the Family Cruising board, but hoping to get a great response here, this being the actual PR board. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Punto de Vista is on the rooftop of Hotel Milano. You take an elevator to the 4th floor and climb a flight of stairs. The elevator is very old and occasionally breaks down.

We are staying in old San Juan right now & had lunch at Cafe Manolin. Many locals eat there and there were toddlers at lunch today. Another local restaurant which would easily accommodate a stroller is Eaverdura. We have eaten there, great food reasonably priced.

Having walked in OSJ, I would leave the stroller. But I was a big babyawearer, so I would pop my toddler into the ergo in a back carry and go on our very hot and sweaty way.

Cobblestones, hills, and very narrow sidewalks make strollers difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums