Anthem - Music Hall - Headphone dancing?

I saw a video on youtube of the Music Hall in Anthem and everyone was wearing these light up headphones and dancing. What is that all about? Didn't see a DJ in the room or anything. It seem kind of strange like they were all dancing to different music.

I saw a video on youtube of the Music Hall in Anthem and everyone was wearing these light up headphones and dancing. What is that all about? Didn't see a DJ in the room or anything. It seem kind of strange like they were all dancing to different music.

It's called "Silent Disco" and it is AWESOME! Headphones have several channels with different types of music. You choose what you want to listen to. The color on the side of the headphones lets everyone else know what channel you're on. Each channel displays a different color. It's so much fun!

Sounds like the silent disco party. The headphones can be tuned to one ot two different DJ streams. It's even more amusing to hear the singing.