Doctors Cave Beach, Hilton Rose Hall, Bamboo Beach

AdventureBooklet

Hello all!

I need help deciding what to do while in Falmouth. It is my least favorite port and am having a really hard time finding something to my standards. We are in our 30s and are looking for an all inclusive beach day.

We are looking for a beautiful beach with lounge chairs, umbrellas, restauarants, drinks, massages all within an hour drive.

In my opinion none of the beaches look so great but I have to choose something, so I found Doctors Cave, Bamboo beach club, and a day pass at the Hilton Rose Hall to be the best options.

I like beautiful glamorous beaches, any thoughts/tips/suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :)

I can give advice on the Hilton. It is a great property, but the beach is one of the worst I have been to. We were there for a week last March. We loved everything about it except the beach. The pools, the lazy river, the activities, the food, etc. were all great. But if the beach is what you want, I would recommend to keep looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Been to Hilton Rose Hall 3x. The food & drinks are wonderful, the pool, lazy river & slides are great. They had lifeguards as well, by the pool, slides & lazy river. Book through: resortforaday.com

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In October, we spent the day at an AllInclusive Resort. RoyaltonWhite Sands. The beach was very nice. Soft powder sand and very warm water. Great drinks with service at the beach, servers would come by often. The food was delicious. We just went to the buffet but they also had a bbq set up on the beach that apparently served the best jerk chicken. There was a very long line at the beach bbq but we didn't wait at all at the buffet. As a bonus, you also have privileges at the sister resort next door which has a lazy river. Booked via jamaicacruiseexcursions. Would go there again. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

We were at DCB December 2016. The beach was ok, not the prettiest beach we've been to, but ok. We did find glass in the sand. It got very crowded and we were literally surrounded by other tourists. We neveer felt unsafe and the wait staff was friendly and not pushy. Walk down the beach to the right and you will get away from some of the crowds.