Vista Family Harbor Deluxe Ocean View for 5

txcruisinggrl

I've been looking into booking a Family Harbor Deluxe Ocean view room for 5 but I'm confused as to whether or not the 2 twin beds will convert to make a king. On the Carnival website it says they will not convert if the two uppers are in use and I see the same thing on goccl. BUT.... I've seen a couple pictures where the beds are converted to a king. There's just not much info out there about these rooms. Does anyone have experience with 5 people in a deluxe ocean view on the Vista?

We have stayed in those rooms for 5 on Dream and Breeze and always had that warning but in reality never had a problem with the bed being made into a king. I requested it that way on the booking and it was set up as king when we arrived.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed in one with 5, and we had them make the bed into a king. It was no problem. Once you book it, it will allow you to select "king" as your preference. It says this on pretty much all of the rooms for 5, on all ships...and we always do it. On some ships, it's nearly impossible to fit a cot for the 5th person in there when the beds are made into a king...but that's ok bc we just let our little one sleep with us in the King. But on Vista, we had the bed as a king, and still had the couch bed, and the 2 uppers. Keep in mind, you will have a bunk right above your head when you are in the king bed....expect to bump your head a few times before you get used to it!!! But it can 100% be done. Have fun!